Table of Contents
Mobilink Jazz has made it simple to share balance from one Mobilink Jazz number to another Mobilink Jazz number. In this post, we will go through the process on how to share jazz balance easily.
It named the service as Jazz Share. Now you can share your values with your loved ones as well. No need to worry about running out of balance because you can share and ask your Mobilink Jazz balance with your friends anytime.
Be it your sister or brother or any friends in need, you can impress someone with Mobilink Jazz Share that is about sharing mobile balance with someone.
Mobilink Jazz becomes the top company with respect to the number of users after its merger with Warid.
Mobilink has made easier to share your balance with your loved ones in seconds. This service is available for Mobilink users to share your balance from jazz to jazz simply by dialing a code.
Jazz Share is a convenient, flexible and an easy service that lets users share balance of any amount ranging from Rs. 15 to Rs. 500. This service ensures that you are always connected and in touch with your loved ones.
This offer is only for prepaid users. The aim to initiate this offer is to facilitate prepaid users. In the case of emergency when they run out of balance they can easily get balance from their family or friends.
How to Share Jazz Balance:
- To share balance from your Jazz / Mobilink prepaid number to any Jazz / Mobilink prepaid number, all you need to do is dial *100*<9230XXXXXXXX> *#
- In the next step, you will receive a confirmation SMS
- Reply with 1 to confirm the transaction
- For instance; if you want to share Rs.100 balance with a jazz prepaid number 0300XXXXXXX then dial *100*1*92300XXXXXXX*100#
- To confirm the transaction press 1
- Charges of Rs. 3.99 + Tax will apply on each transaction.
You may also like these related Posts:
|7 Best Jazz Call Packages|
|4 Jazz Free Internet Tricks (Working)|
|5 Hidden Jazz SMS Packages|
|14 Cheap Jazz Internet Packages|
|Jazz SIM Lagao Offer|
Jazz Share Code 2023:
Mobilink balance sharing service let you share Happiness of life with your friends and families by gifting them balance.
The Mobilink Jazz Customers can share balance to each other. If you are a part of Mobilink Jazz network, you can share the balance to any Jazz sim used by your friend, family, relatives or any other.
It’s easy to send the mobile balance to anyone with these easy balance sharing codes 2023. These codes are valid on all Jazz Pakistan mobile sims.
This option is only for Jazz to Jazz balance transfer, and limited to Jazz prepaid customers. When you use Jazz Share you will be asked to confirm a message that you receive.
The prices are excluding all taxes. Standard taxes would be charged on each transaction.
- When you use Jazz Balance sharing Code offer you will be asked to confirm a message that you receive.
- Mobilink Jazz network will not be responsible for any misuse of this service.
- Charges of Rs. 3.99 +tax will be applicable on each transaction
Terms and Conditions:
- The postpaid users are not able to share the Balance.
- To share the Balance by using Mobilink Balance sharing Code Offer both users must be prepaid User. Only prepaid users can share the balance with prepaid users.
- The minimum Limit amount is Rs. 15 which you can share through Mobilink Jazz Balance sharing offer Code.
- Service charges Rs. 3.99 + Tax of the total shares Balance will be applied. Each time when you will share the Balance.
- If you have shared the balance with the wrong number, the amount will not refundable. The company will not responsible if you share the balance with a wrong number by mistake.
- The maximum Limit amount is Rs. 500 which you can share through Mobilink Sharing Code.
- If any error occurs, In this case, restart your cell phone and try again or call Service Center.
- You can report or block unwanted or unethical messages by texting sender’s number (SPACE) message to 9000 – PTA.
- 11% of service charges and 5.11% of the operational fee will be applied on recharge and 17% FED applies on usage in Federal Territory, FATA, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan.
- 5% of Service charges and 5% of operational fee apply on recharge and 19.5% FED applies on usage in Punjab, Sindh, Baluchistan, and KPK.
You can contact us at support@MPTricks.com for queries, suggestions, feedback or even if you want us to cover any topic of your choice – feel free to write to us. Also, you can follow us on twitter @MPTricks and Facebook @TricksMP. Keep Visiting and Stay tuned to get more interesting offers tricks and Updates!
Disclaimer: Under no circumstances shall MPTricks.com staff or its affiliates be liable for any direct or indirect inconvenience arising out of the use/activation of any package and services.
We try our best to provide our users/audience with correct and accurate information. However, some features or price may vary according to your region. If you think that any information for any package or bundle is missing or incorrect, please contact us.